When one of their colleagues was diagnosed with cancer at just 27 years of age, the Menulog team decided to organise fundraising events in order to help him through this difficult journey.
An idea for such event was to create a hot sauce tasting competition, with sauces going from mild to wild in heat. Because why not!
House of Scoville was approached for samples, but we decided to donate 5 amazing Aussie handcrafted hot sauces to their team for them to enjoy (or regret).
The devilish delicious sauces we offered:
- MILD: Jalapeno Chilli Sauce by Chinchilli
- MEDIUM: Chipotle & Stout Beer Hot Sauce by Ranch Hand Foods
- HOT: Hotter Chilli Sauce by Dangermates
- EXTRA HOT: XXX Chilli Sauce (Habanero) by Grunds
- EXTREMELY HOT: Reaper Hot Sauce by Culley's
Here's the brave Menulog team about to face the wrath of Scovilles!
If your would like to contribute to their fundraiser, please do so here (and thank you).
Cancer is widespread and everyone knows somebody who has been affected, whether directly or indirectly. You may also support other cancer research organisations like the Australian Cancer Research Foundation.